• Our sincere apologies to Monday Junior teams concerning the lack of communication yesterday for the cancelled round.
• An email was sent to schools, so hopefully the message filtered through. However we have learned that some did not receive it and apologize for the inconvenience.
• As the online administrator, the lack of notification on our website and facebook page was because I just happened to be flying when the call was made to cancel, so I never got the chance to post on web or facebook. A case of bad timing I’m afraid! All future notifications will definitely be broadcast on Email, Website and Facebook.
• Mon 3rd Nov cancelled games will not be made up. Please just follow the dates on the draw.
• Adjustments will be made for teams who were drawn for friendlies yesterday (which results in them having an extra game in hand compared to other teams in their section).
YEAR 3&4 BOYS A GRADE
• There seems to be some Year 3&4 Boys A Grade Coaches/Managers who are referring to an old version of the draw. The correct draw is the one online.
• On 23 October, an email sent by Kristen contained the following notice:
"Year 3&4 Mixed are down to 7 teams, and Year 3&4 Boys A are up to 9 teams, with UHPS Bullets moving grades. These redraws are available online."
• From what I’ve heard, some games were played on 27th October that were not the correct draw. I will be sorting this out in the next day or two.
DRAWS – UPDATE
• We’ve just been informed of a Boys team playing in a Mixed grade. We are looking at this currently, but there may be another re-draw coming out asap (Y5&6 Mixed / Boys B).
FIELD LAYOUT – UPDATE
• The field layout for Fields 1 and 2 have changed from the original map sent out. All other fields remain the same.
• The ‘a’ half-fields are to the West; the ‘b’ half-fields are to the East.
• Please now refer to - and forward to all teams - the attached updated Field Layout for Mondays at Sunnynook Park.
• Field 1 is now nearest the Scout Den, and Field 2 now nearest the Clubrooms.