- Competition games: Tuesdays - 9th Jan, 16th Jan, 23rd Jan, 30th Jan, 6th Feb (All Mixed teams play Waitangi Day; all Men's have a Bye).
- Semi Finals and Finals game: 13th Feb, 20th Feb.
Semi Finals & Finals
- ALL TEAMS are included on the draw unless there is a bye.
- The top 4 teams* in each section at the end of the competition round (which finishes 6th Feb) will be playing off for 1st - 4th place which includes prizemoney. All other teams will also play off for final placings. (*does not include NH Rep teams, who are not eligible to place. They will however still be given games).
- Please note, we expect ALL TEAMS to play the last two weeks, regardless of whether they are eligible for top 4 prizemoney or not.
- Re top 4 Semi's & Finals: Only players who have played the required 47% of games (eg 6 round robin games out of 13) during grading/competition rounds, will be eligible to take the field for Semis and Finals. Also note:
- Module Manager - Bernie McCallion, will have a list of qualified players for teams to check.
- Teams playing off for the top 4 places will have their players marked off prior to Semi's and Finals games commencing.
- Prizemoney is given out to teams who place 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
- Teams must play in the Semi's and Finals to be eligible for prizemoney.
- Teams must have completed their player registrations (prior to 12th Dec 2017 cutoff).
- Teams must be in correct uniform to play in the Semi's and Finals. (see notes below)
- Teams must play the semi-finals in order to be eligible to play finals, be placed, and receive prizemoney.
A reminder that teams must be in correct uniform to avoid points being deducted. The rules state:
- All players must wear IDENTICAL SHIRTS WITH NUMBERS (numbers no less than 10cm high).
- All players must wear the SAME COLOURED SHORTS.
- No player is to play in bare feet.