At least two months of Community Sport has been lost this year. As such, there has been considerable collaboration between winter and summer Sport Organisations in consultation with their Local Councils, to explore options around scheduling and competition structures that will share the disruption in equitable fashion.
As the winter season is running later than usual this year, it means our summer Touch season will be starting later than usual too. We have been informed by Council that fields will not be available until early November, after they’ve had time to do maintenance after the delayed winter season. However, summer sports have been granted access to fields until the end of March 2021.
Please note we are looking at applying for Sunnynook fields now they are operational, for our Tuesday night Seniors (Adults), Monday Juniors (Y3-6) and Thursday Juniors (Y1-6). Our Tuesday Juniors (Y1&2) will stay at Mairangi Bay Park. However no fields will be confirmed until after talks with Council. We will endeavour to let you know our confirmed venue as soon as possible.
Both Senior and Junior entry packs will be sent out to last year's school Touch Coordinators, to Senior team managers, and will be posted on this website towards the end of August 2020.
Proposed Senior Timeline - CLICK HERE (PDF)
Proposed Junior Timeline - CLICK HERE (PDF)