Welcome to the 2017-18 Local Touch season.
Entries are now open online, and all information on our Module can be found in the Entry Information Pack (links below or found on Entries & Registrations page of this site).
Please note the following important messages, and be sure to read the Entry Pack thoroughly.
There are two Local Touch Senior competitions:
- Tuesday night: Mixed, Men's, Women's
- Thursday night: Mixed, Family Mixed
Venues cannot be confirmed until the Council allocate all bookings. Sunnynook Park is closed this summer, so Local Touch have applied for Freyberg Park or Becroft Park for Tuesdays, and Becroft Park or McFetridge Park for Thursdays. Venues will be known by early September. We know this isn’t ideal, but could we ask teams to please be patient, and remain flexible when entering.
- Start Dates: Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th October 2017
- Semis and Finals: are played on the last two Tuesdays and Thursdays of the season (Tue 13th & 20th February 2018; Thu 15th & 22nd February 2018).
Please note the following entry information:
- Fees will remain $550 per team this season. (Family Mixed fees are $150.00 per team)
- A $200 per team deposit is due with entry.
- Pay your full fees by 8 September, and get the early-bird fee of $500.
- Entries are online. No verbal, emailed or hard copies accepted.
- Fees must be direct credited (after you enter online, you will be taken to a payment page to complete your bank transfer). No cheques or cash accepted.
- Please note teams will not be included on the draw until full payment is received.
Please click the below link for the Entry Information Pack:
We look forward to receiving your entries, and anticipate another great season for the Local Touch Modules.
Administrator (part time hours)