- The first 3 weeks will be grading games. We are running 2 game times at 6:15pm and 6:55pm due to sunset times. Once the competition round begins 15 Nov, game times will shift to 6:30pm and 7:10pm.
- The Tuesday Mixed first week grading round draws are now available at www.localtouch.co.nz. Click the link on the Draws & Results page.
- Note: Teams must pay full team fees by mid next week in order to be included on Round 2 draws. $550 fees per team into SENIOR Account: 12-3046-0409120-00 (Club/Team name as Reference)
- At this stage (if no more entries), we are looking at running 2 Divisions of 8 teams after grading.
- There is a grace period for the first 3 weeks.
- As of Tue 15th November, team players must all be wearing identical number tops, and the same coloured shorts (navy and black, & royal and navy are different colours etc).
- We want a neat/tidy standard at our Module please.
- Although prizemoney is noted on our entry pack, due to the low entries this year, we have made the decision to cancel prizemoney.
- We believe our teams still get better value for money than elsewhere, as other Modules charge $700-$750 entry with no prizemoney offered.
- Thanks for your understanding.
- The link to the online registration will be sent by tomorrow. Please check Junk Mail if you don't receive it. The email subject line should be “Sporty Access”, and the sender will be “Local Touch Seniors – Tuesday email@example.com “